Wednesday, November 3, 2010

the last post contd...

More unknown. I'm so ready to have another baby but it just isn't happening. Every one says its from me still nursing and if I would just stop it would happen. But Im wondering if God is preventing me from getting pregnant for some unknown reason. Because wacky hormomes or not God could make it happen if he wanted to. Peter and I thought we would have all our kids close together and kind of get it done with. But our plan isn't working out the way we thought. Which is totally okay because I know know know Gods timing is perfect. And Im just not ready to stop nursing yet. I want to night wean but I want to do it gently. I really want to just follow Nonahs lead and let her nurse as long as she wants even if its another year. But Im just not sure I want to wait that long to get pregnant. I do feel some pressure from family to stop nursing but Im trying to ignore that and listen to my own instincts and Nonahs. In the big picture she will be done nursing really soon maybe I just need to wait. See I feel better already.

My mom said something to me this week when I was venting to her. She said stop trying to plan and just live. As much as we aren't planners I do over think things sometimes, well alot of the time. I need to just enjoy this time while it lasts. So thanks mom.

Oh yea, the church we visited last week was great. Seems very holy spirit driven and worshipful which is what we were looking for. But you can't always tell from the first impression so we will be going back again this week. I'm praying it will be a good fit. We'll see.

Uhhhh, this life is so crazy but I love it. Im gonna live it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment