Saturday, September 4, 2010

Weekend thoughts~

I just love spending time with my family. MY family meaning Petey and Noni. We find such peace and joy when we are out in Gods beautiful creation. God speaks to our souls through nature. I really can't explain it in words except PEACE. True and complete peace.

So we signed the papers to put our house up for sale today. I still can't really believe it. I was sitting there feeling kind of sad. I have really "grown up" in this home. We have only been here for two years but I feel like so much has changed in that two years. We have grown up. We became parents in this home. Literally. That is the biggest change of our life. We have had some rough spots along the way but we have embraced our role as parents whole heartedly. We love it but it has changed us so much.

But we can be great parents anywhere right. Our dream is to go out west. Montana or Oregon is our top choice. But we have no money so we can't do it yet. We have to work our way there. Save up and make a plan. I want to get an RV and travel around for a while in order to scope things out first. But again we have no money so I don't see how that is possible. We would have to save up ALot in order to be able to do that. I don't know what we will do in order to find the place we want to live but that is part of what is so exciting right now. There are so so so many options for us. We are open to almost anything. We want to live simple. We want to slow life down and enjoy everyday to the fullest. We want to be able to be US 100%. And we want to be toghether more as a family. Other than that not much matters. Yes we need a home, yes we need a job, blah blah blah but it will all work out. God will show us the way. I totally trust that God will work all those details out once we go. Just go!! Just do it!! Thats what I keep hearing from God.

So we are going to go. One step at a time we will go! But I will miss this home and remember it fondly!

No comments:

Post a Comment