Thursday, September 9, 2010

Gypsy girl at heart!

http://www.gypsygirlsguide.com/2010/09/oneness.html(I dont know how to link the page to one little word so if somebody can tell me how that would be awesome)

I absolutly love this blog that I just found and this post is so me. Except its Honduras that opened my eyes and God that made me feel the oneness, but I can totally relate to all of it. She explains it so well I had to share her words.

Especialy this part:

"I felt so bold and brave to be stepping into these foreign spaces without being surrounded by the people in my life that I was most familiar with. It shifted so much of what I thought was possible for my life. I entered Romania as a girl content with being still and I left a young gypsy woman unable to fully stay in one place for too long without longing to spread my wings and drink in different worlds. The idea of moving and starting a new life, meeting new people and experiencing a culture different than my own does not frighten me. What frightens me is if I get too comfortable and forget the massive world that lives and breathes beyond the country I live in."

This is where I am at right now. Im restless and I just want to travel and see new things!! Its so exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment