Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Challenges=Inspiration

So I just started writing a post and closed it before I got to save it. Uhg...Sigh. I guess those words were not supposed to be posted. Im going to sum up what I was writing into a shorter version.

Challenges. We all have them. Some minor things some major things. They come out of nowhere or build up over time. For me they usually come when I am stressed or tired or confused about something. The littlest thing can just set me off and its down hill from there. This past week I had a number of different challenges. Silly things that I let bother me and get me down. At this point Im not going to get into details of what they were but it effected my out look on everything. I end up wallowing in them for a while until some how I am set free from them. I get a new perspective on the situation.

Inspiration. This comes in many different ways. The outdoors, a book, advice from a friend, a song, or a blog. I reached out for help with my challenges and with that came lots of inspiration. I have a peace about the things that were bothering me because of things I read and people I talked to. I also pray, pray, pray through my challenges which I know gets me through so that was part of it. But a lot of my inspiration comes from my fellow bloggers. Other mamas or kindred spirits who write so beautifully about their life and challenges and what they do to overcome. Its the simplest thing and a lot of people (my hubby) don't get the whole blogging thing but I feel a connection with these woman who I have never met simply by reading their blogs. I love it. More specifically I am trying take some of the inspiration I have recieved and apply it to my life. To "enjoy the simple things", to embrace the rituals of that month, to be present in the moment, and to soak up the beauty of life every single day. Even when its a dreary rainy day or Im just as exhausted as any other mama. There is beauty to be seen, love to be given and joy to be had even amongst the challenges.

So as we head into the time of year that I hate I am going to find the beauty in it. And when I get fed up with the challenges of mommying Im going to sit down and play with my girl and forget about it all. I want to enjoy every aspect of life!! Thanks fellow bloggers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment