Friday, August 13, 2010

Parenting~continued

Just in the few days since I wrote the last post my parenting decisions were challenged again. Not directly but indirectly and it just makes me question, wonder, doubt and fear that Im doing everything wrong. I have to fight those thoughts with all I have because it just destroys me and who I am as a mama. I think Nonah can sense the difference in me as well. Things just dont go as smooth as normal when Im confused or doubting.

This article is exactly what I needed to hear this week. It just goes to show (i think) that God is looking out for me and that I am doing the right thing for our family. Every time Im brought down I either find an encouraging article or another like minded mama who totally brings me back up. Thank you God!

I wish our society would also see it as normal for babies to simply want their mamas all the time. IT IS NORMAL. Theres nothing wrong with it. UH. So frustrating. Anyway. Read and be encouraged.
http://attachmentparenting.org/blog/

1 comment: