Saturday, August 2, 2014

4 year Dreadiversary!!!!

Its been 4 years already! I made it! My dreads are well established 
and I don't have to do much of anything to them! 
Sometimes I will crochet loose pieces but 
I don't really have time to. 
Dreads are perfect for this time of my life. 
They are such low maintenance. I already have to do 
2 little girlies hair, its nice not having to worry about mine. 
They are getting so long! 
People ask me how long I will keep them and the answer is: 
I have no idea. 
I am not even considering cutting 
them right now. I luv them! 
I am all about expressing myself in the way I dress/look and 
I feel like dreads are so ME!!
So for now they are here to stay!! 
A little side note: my hubby might get dreads some day!! 
He would look so hot with dreads:) We will see! 
 
 



It was fun to look back at the process! You can too if you would like click down below!

Day One! Aug 1st 2010

One Year Dreadiversary!

Two Year Dreadiversary!

Three Year Dreadiversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment