Friday, August 8, 2014

Happy August!!

August is my favorite month of the year!! 
I just love it! Ever since I was 
a kid I just loved August. 
It probably has something to do with the fact that my 
birthday is in August. 
Our wedding Anniversary is in August so that 
makes it a fun month. 
And we became parents in the month of 
August to our first little girl! 

But besides those things I still love August. 
Its the hottest month of the year! 
Its the last month of Summer 
which is sad but makes me kick it into 
high gear and do 
all the fun Summer things that we haven't 
done yet before 
it starts getting cooler. 

I am in my glory at this time of year! 
I am hoping for some HOT weather it has 
been quite cool around here and we haven't
been using our pool very much.
We will be doing as much swimming 
as we can and we have 
a beach trip planned 
and some picnics. So we will 
be busy! 

I also will be starting to think about school. 
We are homeschooling my 
Noni girl this year, our first year!! yikes! 
(thats a whole other post) 






I don't know what else to say I just love it! 
Happy August!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment