Friday, August 29, 2014

Beach day!!



Oh how I love the beach! 
Anybody who knows me well knows I love the beach! 
I hadn't been there for 2 years because of 
having babies and all and some people 
take little tiny babes to the beach but we just weren't up for it. 
And even this year we were hesitant but I talked 
my hubby in to it. 
I didn't care what it took I wanted to go. We sat on towels, only 
took a few snacks, one bucket, two shovels, 
and spent 6 hours on the beach! 
It was SO NICE!!
It was different than any other beach trip I have taken 
because I have never gone with 3 little girls before. 
But it was great! 
I have a dream or a fantasy or whatever you want to call it of 
living at the beach some day. Even if its only temporary. 
I just want to live there for an extended period 
of time at some point in my life. 
There is something so beautiful and wonderful about the beach. 
I don't know if my fascination with it is because I 
barely ever went as a kid or if it has to do with its vast-endlessness, 
or what but I just LOVE it! 
So experiencing it with my little 2 for the first time was 
really special! 

This wagon was a life saver! so getting one of  our own! 

Yes I'm here!! Hello beach!! How I've missed you! 

She was instantly in love! 

She didn't know what to think about the water.

But loved the sand!

Cheeseeeee!!!

First time buried in the sand!

Me and my Evey girl!!


Can't wait to go back!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment