Wednesday, August 13, 2014

9 wonderful Years!!!

August 6, 2005
That is the day I married the man of my dreams!
He is my everything! 
We make such a great team! 
God picked us and matched us up perfectly! 
I cannot believe its already been 9 years yet in the 
grand scheme of things that is nothing compared
to the lifetime of years we have ahead of us.

We have lived in 5 different homes.
We have traveled to 3 different countries.
We have had our ups and downs.
We have added 3 little girls to our family. 
We have become homeowners.
We have grown spiritually. 
And most of all we have grown closer together.

Life would not be the same without my Petey! 









He did such a good job with our anniversary this year. 
The past few years have been lets say quite unexciting.
But this year he planned everything.
Even set up a babysitter himself. 
And surprised me with a date to the tattoo 
parlor and some sushi!!
And he got me a pottery goblet that has 
been on my wishlist for a long time!


We have wanted to get a matching or "couples" tattoo for a while 
but didn't know what to get. Peter thought 
of this for our ring fingers. 
The infinity symbol representing our love
--never ending, going on forever! <3 p="">


No comments:

Post a Comment