Friday, October 8, 2010

*Creativity*

Creativity~ Such a beautiful word. And a beautiful gift. I am so thankful that I am creative. You know when you are creative when you can look at a simple scrap of fabric and picture how it could be used to decorate a tank top. Or a skirt that is too small could be cut and turned into 2 different purses. Or maybe you can picture how a room could be rearrange to make more space. Etc. Etc. If you can turn something into something else you are creative. I am creative but in my own unique way. I'm not the best sewer so things have to be simple, but these days simple is in. Simple is good.

So I am trying to talk myself in to maybe possibly starting an Etsy shop. I don't know though. Im not really into doing mass quantities of things but I have made some Moby wraps which I think I could sell and then just random things that come to mind. I like the idea of upcycleing and kind of revamping something into something else. Just something Im thinking about and praying about. Any advice??

1 comment:

  1. I had/have an etsy shop that I was really into after Riley. BabyOjoy is it's name and I really think I might start selling some more stuff on it again...eventually. I'm not great with mass quantities of things either. What I found was making 2 or 3 of the same thing: give it a name and then move on to some thing else. I sold Mei Tais and wraps. I might start crotcheting wool soakers and baby leg warmers...I don't know...I wish I hd more time for that sort of thing...

    ReplyDelete