Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Why Hippy Mama?

Well I’m quite new to the blogging world but so far I absolutely love it. I have found a connection with other woman/mamas that I other wise would not have. Being a new mama and a new stay at home mama I have missed the interaction with people that I once had. I am a people person and like to get out and about and connect with others. I don’t just like it I NEED it for my own mental and emotional well being. The blogging world has helped me find that.

I have another blog that I started first called The Wright Times. I pretty much started it just for fun. I have a few friends that follow it who are out of state so this was a way they can stay updated on my life. But now I have gotten a bit more familiar with it, I have seen what you can do with a blog and how inspiring they can be. It has been really neat to find the different blogs/bloggers that just stand out to me or something about it just speaks directly to me and I know if I could just meet this person we would truly be kindred spirits.

But now I want a place that I can be me. I guess you could say in life I sometimes struggle to fully be me. I want a place to talk about mama stuff that I am going through. I want a place to truly express myself, to process things that are on my mind, share, dream, release what’s on my heart, be creative, or uncreative and maybe, just maybe encourage or inspire someone else. I could talk to friends and I do but most of my friends just don’t get me so here you don’t have to get me. I can write and release my thoughts into the blogging world and whatever happens after that happens!

That’s why I created Hippy Mama!!

No comments:

Post a Comment