Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Introducing….

My Petey
The first love of my life. A man of great character and integrity. I really do not know where I would be with out him and he seriously is THE BEST THING that has ever happened to me. And for that I am so thankful. Our relationship is totally God ordained, God planned, God Blessed, etc, etc. We are meant to be together, we mesh so well and work so well together. I love him and I love our relationship. We don’t fight and we barely ever disagree and if we do we work it out quickly because we hate being distant. He is so patient with me and so understanding and I love how supportive he is. We are living and loving life!!!

My Noni
Nonah Mae, the second love of my life. She was born at home after about 55 hours of labor. There were no complications except some breathing trouble but it cleared up quickly. She always has been very alert and sharp. I think she is very smart. She has such a personality, loves to be with people (as long as mommy is with of course) and is a very happy baby. She is always on the move unless eating or sleeping. I love her spunk and fiestiness and I love her smile. She is definitely going to test and try me as she gets older but I can’t wait to get to know her even more. She rocks my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment