Sunday, January 1, 2017

Time to catch up!!

 Hippy Mama Blog?? Hmmm...never heard of it. 
haha. Wow time flies when you're havin fun!
I have not forgotten about blogging but finding
time is unfortunately almost impossible. 
We have been having a blast over here keeping 
busy, finding lots of fun family time, 
and enjoying the seasons!
So lets catch up! 

 This little chic turned 5 in October! 
She's such a spunky little sweetheart! 
 We did some hiking this Fall which the girls love!
 We went to Tennessee over Thanksgiving. 
11 hour drive with 4 girlies???? No we are not nuts
we just love adventure and really enjoy
spending time with Nee-Nee and Pops.
The long drive is so worth it!!
 Every grandchild has a cabin named after them. 
And every time we are there we have to get a pic!!

 We had beautiful weather.
 When we got home it was...Christmas time!

We did some festive activities!

Christmas girls!


Sister luvin!
 I am so happy I have been able to volunteer in my daughters 
class. I am a room mom so I was in charge 
of planning the Christmas party 
which was really fun. 
I love that I know every child in her class!

Christmas fun!


So far Winter is flying by and this Summer luvin
girl hopes it stays that way!!
I truly try to be present and just enjoy every day
to the fullest and everything is
funner with these girlies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment