Thursday, October 20, 2016

These days...

My last post was August. Wow where 
does the time go?!
It has been a busy
few months. 
Lots of changes, 
lots of celebrations, and lots of memories
made!!
Here's some snip-its from our life these days!
Petey and I are a bunch of thirty-some year olds!!
It's so funny how what seems "old" 
continues to change. 
As a kid 30 sounded sooooo old. 
Now I'm 31 and can't hardly
believe it! 
 Birthdays don't upset us
though we embrace each 
birthday as they come because it means
1 more year of life lived, 1 more year of memories made,
1 more year wiser!!
Getting older is fun! (so far ;))

Family picnics are the best!

Sushi for all!!
We always do sushi for mama's Birthday and 
my girls love it!!


My Girlies!!


Now that Noni is in school I get to have
fun adventures with just my littles!!
Oppy girl is becoming quite silly!

Things are moving along with
our sweet baby J! (our foster baby)
Lots of waiting! 
Lots of trusting in Gods perfect plan 
for this babe! 
We are learning so much as 
we wait!!


No comments:

Post a Comment