Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Early Mornings

SO. I have discovered that I really really need ME TIME in order to be the mama that I want to be. I get very bogged down if I don't get a little time to just think, or read, or just BE all by myself. It's become very important to me to find that time. At nights when Peter gets home I want to be able to spend time with him and all of us together as a family so I don't like to do ME time then too much. So I have been purposeful to find the perfect ME time and therefore I have become a morning person. Not really, Im still working on it but the prefect time for me is to get up really early before the girls get up. Which means getting up with Peter any time between 5a.m and 5:30a.m because you just never know when Miss Noni girl will wake up. Every day is different, sometimes she sleeps til 7a.m but usually she is up between 6a.m and 6:30a.m.

Doing this gives me enough time to wake up (with peace and quiet), make my coffee (maybe even drink it), read a little, check emails, or just watch TV, whatever I want and I get to see my hubby before hes off to work which is really nice! I feel rejuvinated and refreshed by the time Noni gets up and ready for the day! (which was not the case back when I used to sleep until Noni woke me up) As hard as it is to pull those covers off and climb out of bed at that early hour it is TOTALLY worth it for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment