Monday, March 12, 2012

Random-Mama-Thoughts

~Sometimes I feel like the worst mama in the world and that I am totally screwing up my kids and that I don't do enough for them. Then there are times when I feel like I have it all together and wouldn't change a thing.

*I hate when people who don't have kids give parenting advice or when they say "Im never going to do that" or "my kids are going to do that" etc. I just want to say the h#@% up you have NO IDEA what you are or aren't going to do until you are in the situation and you sure as heck don't know how your kids are going to be.

-There are so many things that I said I wasn't going to do and now I am and visa versa. One of them being nursing my two and a half year old.

~Discipline is by far the most challenging part of parenting. I pray everyday for the wisdom to know how to handle each situation.

*Two years old is an amazing but really tough age.

-My goal everyday is to get my girls to nap at the same time. Today was a success.

~Tandem nursing is going really well. Noni is down to once maybe twice a day. I can handle that. I am thinking at her 3rd Birthday (which is august) I am going to wean her. I will talk about ahead of time and we can celebrate her being a big girl. We will see.

*Two kiddos has been a challenge. I feel like it is only going to get harder but it is those special moments that gets me through. Seeing Noni make Evey smile and read her a book and hold her. It is awesome.

-That being said, I am dreading when Evey gets big enough to crawl and play because Noni already doesn't want to share her toys with her. It will be interesting to say the least.

~I want to homeschool but I am scared. I don't know if I have the patience. Especially with Noni's personality. Again we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment