Tuesday, March 20, 2012

La Leche League Leader

I have been attending my local LLL group since I was pregnant with Nonah. (my first) I can count on one hand how many meetings I have missed. It is such a great group and even though I don't have many questions any more I still like going and being surrounded by like minded mamas. And sometimes I give my input and can share from my own experience. Well after the last meeting one of the leaders called me and asked me if I would be interested in becoming a leader. Umm...no...not really. I told her I would have to think about it, pray about it, and talk to my hubby about it.

A couple weeks later now I have thought about it a lot. And...I AM going to be a La Leche League Leader. It is going to be a long process of reading, learning and applying and then getting certified but Im on my way. It's a little scarey having to answer mamas questions but I think I can do it.
I am really excited to be a LLL leader!

No comments:

Post a Comment