Friday, March 18, 2011

I am loving...

I have seen many bloggers do a post on things that love. Websites, stores, items, music, whatever. So I decided to do one too. Enjoy checking out some things I love!

These head wraps on ETSY.

This visual of childbirth.

This visual of night time parenting that a friend shared with me.

This summer dress on ETSY.


This song is sad but beautiful. The video is a little disturbing but I cry every time I watch it. I pray that I will always always understand my girl.

This blog. She is so cute. I think she likes thrifting even more than I do. Her style isn't really my taste but I love seeing what she comes up with. And her family is adorable.

Just found this blog, looks great.


This flickr group, dreaded together I'm going to join. I love looking at other peoples dreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment