Thursday, August 18, 2016

11 years of...bliss!

11 years of being married to my best friend.
11 years of having someone by my side no matter what.
11 years of growing as a couple and individually.
11 years of adventures. 
7 of those years parenting together. 

My heart aches with love for this man. 
I cannot imagine life without him. 
He truly makes me a better person. 
I am so blessed to call him hubby!!

The past 11 years truly have been bliss. 
Not because everything in our life is perfect 
but because no matter what we go 
through, all the ups and downs
we are going through it together.
We know no matter what 
we will always be there for each other.


So yes we celebrate 11 years of bliss!!!!! 

some pics from back in the day.,,


Our wedding!

 10 year anniversary!




No comments:

Post a Comment