Saturday, February 22, 2014

My little *ARTIST*

I know I have shared it before but my oldest, Noni girl, is such a little artist. 
She has such a creative spirit and loves loves loves to create
and make and design and color. 
She asks me pretty much every day if we can do a craft. 
It is kind of hard to come up with a craft every day so 
a lot of times I just give her supplies and let
her go. 




So one of the days that we were trapped inside from all the snow we
decided to paint. Not just kiddie washable paints but 
mama's real deal acrylics and canvas. 
It was so fun!! She had all these ideas and did one painting
after the other. 
I am pretty creative too (i think thats where she gets it from, wink, wink) 
but here of late I don't have much time to 
create. It was so fun, we both really 
enjoyed it!




No comments:

Post a Comment