Monday, February 10, 2014

Cabin Fever

Yes I absolutely have cabin fever. 
I have been cooped up inside for long enough. We have had plenty of 
snow for one winter. Spring can not come fast enough.
BUT... 
That being said I think I am dealing with it really well for a winter-hater. 
I'm not depressed, I'm staying positive, and taking every thought captive. 
I am trying to see the beauty in my days.
The sunshine can make any day beautiful! 
I am also staying busy.
This weather forces me to stay home and 
I would go crazy if I didn't have projects for my self, and my girls.
So   
we paint.
We play dress up.
We bounce and eat ice at the same time.
We make mini snowmen.
We play in the sand, yes sand.
We swing. 
And we do lots and lots of crafts. 
                                      

Only 38 days til SPRING is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment