Friday, August 3, 2012

The Power of prayer!


I read this post on my favorite blog a few weeks ago and it has really stuck with me. I have kept a journal for years now that is specifically for my God Time but now really prayers. I want to pray and I do pray daily but not real in depth prayers, just short little praises or requests. I don't really take the time to truly pray for the things that are on my mind or my heart or for other people.

So this past week I have started my day with some prayer. (not every day but every few days) Wow! Amazing stuff. It is amazing how powerful the simplest thing of saying a prayer to our Almighty God is. I feel instant peace after writing out my thoughts, hurts, burdens, concerns, requests, and then praising Him for all that He does for me. It has really been great and I am going to try and keep this prayers on paper going.

No comments:

Post a Comment