Monday, May 14, 2012

One Blessed Mama!

Thats me!!! I am so blessed. I had a busy day. A challenging day. But a blessed day! A wonderful day! I got a beautiful homemade card that daddy helped put both girls hand prints on. ~So Sweet~

We went to church and they gave out free body butter, and Cherry Italian Soda for $1. ~nice~

Then we went to the local flower shop and I got to pick out something for the patio. I picked a beautiful teal glazed bird bath. I have wanted one for a while now. I guess Im kind of picky so Peter doesn't like picking things out for me unless he is sure I like it. So he decided to let me pick, which is fine with me. ~luv it~

Then I went shopping with my mama for a little bit. Thats our favorite thing to do together. We both found a few things. ~fun~

Then the rest of the day was home with my hubby and my girlies!! This was the challenging part. :) Evey was quite cranky and although had a short nap, she needed another one and kept fighting it. She is at the point where she wants to do so much but can't so she gets really frustrated. Noni was especially challenging all evening. She is in the "terrific twos" and is fully embracing all that comes with this stage. Enough said.
BUT I am blessed!! Peter is an amazing cook if I haven't already told you that and instead of going out to a busy restraunt he made me an amazing dinner. Shrimp Scampi/Alfredo with Sauteed Zucc/cabbage/mushrooms!! Served with a glass of Merlot. It was absolutly delicous!! He even cleaned up the dishes and ran the dishwasher! (if he cooks he usually doesn't clean up.) ~yum~

I am One Blessed MAMA!!










No comments:

Post a Comment