Friday, October 19, 2018

OBX-First family vacay!

Well Hello who ever may be reading this! 
No I have not forgotten about my blog. 
Just no time, uninspired, who knows....
Anyway!
Let's talk about Summer! and Vacay!
We decided to take a real Vacation this Summer!
I seriously cried when Peter told me were going to go 
to OBX for a week. 
The beach? For a week? 
With my favorite people?
I was SO thrilled!
We have been wanting to go to Outer Banks since we
got married but due to finances and 
having babies it hasn't happened. 
So we planned for the end of Summer, the last week
before school started which
gave us something to look forward to all Summer! 




Our house was perfect!!
The balcony and sunroom were my favorite!



The weather was perfect!






We ate lots of yummy food!
Sushi, Mexican, local Seafood and Hippie pizza!






We celebrated this girls 9th birthday while we were there
which was so fun!




It truly was perfect! 
So many sweet memories made!


No comments:

Post a Comment