Saturday, May 16, 2015

Six years of Motherhood!!

I have been a mama for 6 years now! Can't hardly believe it.
It's been an amazing journey so far!
I remember my first mothers day I was quite emotional.
Partially because it was my first but also because
my hubby didn't do much of anything to celebrate
my new role as mama.
I guess he didn't realize it was his job at that point.
So we had a conversation and let me tell you he has stepped it up.
This year he took such good care of me and made
me feel very appreciated and loved.
~~~~
My girlies!!
Little helper! She truly was very helpful!
Homemade Salmon, Mushroom Risotto, and sauteed bean sprouts. Yummo! 
My morning started off with a hot bath and Peter taking 
care of all the girls morning needs. 
Then they gave me a few gifts and cards. 
We went to Starbucks (my favorite place) before church. 
Then after church we went and got me some 
flowers to make my patio look nice. 
The girls helped me pick the perfect flowers for the 
perfect pot. 
I took a 4 mile run and then Peter made me a delicious dinner. 

It was a very peaceful day and I felt so loved. 
So blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment