Friday, May 9, 2014

They call me mama!




These 3 little girlies are why I am going to be celebrating this weekend!! 
Its still hard to wrap my head around sometimes. 
I AM A MAMA!!  
AND not just that, I am a mama to 3 little girls! 
They are my world right now and I am the guide of their world and 
that is a crazy and beautiful thing! 
They are helping me grow in so many ways. 
Every day is a challenge but every day is an oppurtunity to 
let them know how much I love them! To hold them close, to teach them something new,
 to take care of them, to make them laugh, to show them how special they are. 
I LOVE being a MAMA but I truly could not do it
without my amazing man, husband, partner in life! 
I am so glad he is on this journey of life with me.

I truly feel SO blessed to be called mama!  


No comments:

Post a Comment