Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday Photo dump~

So I am not trying to copy a fellow blogger who does a Friday photo dump, BUT I was transferring 
all my phone pics and transferring all my pics from my camera so I decided to 
just do a post of pics from the past few months. Snap shots from our life. 
Enjoy!!




This girl loves black olives. 

I dunno. she gets hot alot. and daddy gave her
the job of stirring the veggies.

First time in the cart. And luvin it. 

Reading to herself! 

My hot date! and YUMMY sushi!

I never used to eat at McDonalds, until I had kids.
Is that bad??

Me and my biggest and littlest at the
Nutcracker.

Clothing shopping with my babe.
Kinda hard, kinda fun!


Me and my BEST FRIEND!

Rosey red cheeks from being out in
the snow. 

Noni's very first hair cut. Just a tiny trim. 

sissys!! 

I just love this pic. I wanted Evey to stand
with Nonah and she was being difficult and
this is what she did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment