Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas time!

Although I very much dislike winter I do love Christmas and it would not
be the same if it wasn't cold. But last Saturday we had some 
beautiful weather to go get a tree. My dad owns 
a tree farm so it's a no brainer that we are going to go get a fresh one. My 
hubby used to work for my dad so getting a tree isn't really a big deal for
us but its still a fun experience for the kiddies.

-poor Noni was sick and was really not into it this year. :(


-we got a tall skinny one this year. 

It's the little things that make a season/holiday special. The banner that I made.
That really cool tree-girl in the center.  

Ceramic nativity from my mom. 
Pretty Advent calendar from my sis-in-law that the kids LOVE!

My little Evey girl trying her hardest to get an ornament on the branch. 
(she is doing really well with leaving ornaments alone) 

We have some festive family activities coming up that will be fun!! 
Enjoy the holiday season everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment