Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Evey Girl!

Oh my Evey Girl! She is getting so big and getting such a personality. She has been through a lot this past month or so with being sick off and on and teething. She has 10 teeth and 3 working on coming in. Although she has been pretty clingy and whiney she handles it pretty well and still manages to have fun! She is starting to play with toys on her own now and she always tries to "help". She "helps" with the dishwasher and puts clothing in the hamper. Its so cute. She says mama and dada and sort of Nonah. She signs more and please and made up her own sign for nursing. She will eat and drink pretty much anything at any given time. And she sleeps great, 2 hour nap every day and pretty much sleeps through the night. I couldn't ask for an easier babe. It is going to be interesting to see how she adjusts to a new baby bro/sis. She is definitely a mamas girl so it might be a little rough. Yes I have a little bit of mamas guilt going on, my baby has to grow up fast in the next few months and I feel bad. I don't want to rush her or push her but it is what it is. We will figure it out. Each child will have their own story and thats ok.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful set of pictures, your daughter has a wonderful beautiful smile, it is infectious. :-)

    ReplyDelete