Friday, July 8, 2011

Savoring the moments

I am 23 weeks pregnant now and the time is just flying by. I am over half way, i can't even believe it. I have been struggleing lately dealing with my 22 month old and all the side effects of being pregnant and being sick for two weeks straight that I haven't done much thinking. And this week it just hit me. I only have 4 more months left before another member is added to our family. That means no more just mommy and Noni everyday its going to be mommy, Noni and baby. It has become so much more of a reality to me this week and although I am so excited part of me is a little sad. Life as we know is going to be totally changed...again. And although I don't worry about it I do wonder how Noni is going to do. We can only prepare her so much and her little world is going to be so different too.

I know it will be fine, we'll all adjust, and make it work. It's going to be so fun and so challenging all at once. But for now I am savoring the moments I have with my Noni-girl just me and her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment